Well I hope you all had a nice Christmas with your family and friends. We both got very spoilt with presents including some things for the new house...
A pizza stone, cook books, electric kitchen scales, a glass vase, 4 scotch type glasses, BBQ tools and apron, a doona cover, splaydes, plus some other things...
We've had a very quiet boxing day home all alone. The in laws and sister in law have all gone away for a week so Dec and I have a week home alone in peace, hmm what to do with ourselves?!
It's rained solid here ALL day. I've been re-reading my master chef magazines and putting recipes into my book and reading some new home and garden magazines I bought (I'm procrastinating doing 6 months worth of ironing!)
So what does the coming week hold for our holidays...
Visit site and hopefully the painter is there working. We might have to dig some trenches and divert some water depending how bad it is! However to do that I need to find somewhere to buy Dec some size 15 gumboots! lol! Bunnings only go up to size 12!
Relatives arrive from Melbourne. If it fines up we'd like to paint the back fence that the neighbours put up. We also have some furniture to paint but again this rain is hindering that getting done! Ironing I guess is an inside rainy weather job! lol!
Oh and we're staying in the city with a room overlooking the river and the fire works for New Years and having dinner at the Sebel so that should be nice.
Hold on I think the rain has stopped for 5 minutes, I might go and get some fresh air!
No comments:
Post a Comment