Well just got my phone call from the supervisor that was overdue from last week (I think he's flat out trying to get things done before Christmas and is getting a tad slack with his phone calls!) He's on site at our place at the moment. I brought to his attention the niche tiles that are crooked and he noticed them as did the carpenter on site! He said the tiler will have to fix them up! Pfew!
The carpenter is on site at the moment finishing the eaves and he's also going to fix the skirtings up where I mentioned some things (he blamed the apprentice! lol!). I also brought up the gutter that has popped undone on the side of the garage and he will get that fixed too.
Pre Paint (& QA checks) is happening at the end of this week, what ever that is?! Painter will start Monday or Tuesday next week!
I brought up the lack of fall to the wet area floor wastes and apparently this is Metricon's way of doing things and they have NO fall! How bad is that!? Only the showers have fall. He doesn't agree with it and said if it was his house he would make sure they stepped down the whole wet area not just the shower but apparently they are complying with the rules so there isn't anything we can do now! Let's just hope nothing ever floods these rooms!
I've just spoken to our CSC in their office to clarify the edges of our Diamond Gloss benches in the pantry and laundry as what we have doesn't ring any bells with what we were shown in our colour selection :/
Apparently now that we are getting close to the end, our supervisor contacts us to do a PC walk through 2 weeks before PC is due then he has those 2 weeks to get everything finished before handover. Hopefully this wont be long now! Wonder if it will be before Christmas?! Doubt it :(
No comments:
Post a Comment