Well another rainy day in Brisvegas today so I headed out to what will be our closest shopping centre Orion at Springfield to finish my Christmas shopping. Scored a park easily and have everyone bought for now except the girls at work, ideas anyone?
Anyway I had nothing else to do afterwards as Dec was at band practice so I popped by the house. It was raining so I wasn't going to get out of the car but it slowed down enough for me to get out for a better look.
Downpipes have been installed!
The back neighbours have put their fence up, of course they gave us the crappy side! Oh well it didn't cost us anything so we cant really complain! lol!
They haven't hooked the downpipes up at the bottoms yet.
Maybe we should paint it the same colour we're doing the Colorbond fences on the other side? Charcoal?
Guess they will get painted this week?
We can now see how much space we have to work with to plant out at the back
Thank god for the all the pallets to float on the mud so we can walk around at the back!
It's on their side! :)
Grrr, mud!
No comments:
Post a Comment