Well very early 7am site meeting to meet our tiler and check everything was in order before he started. After a late night drinking at a work Christmas Party last night this was the last thing I felt like doing but its done and he is on his way. Says he'll be done by Friday!
Nice to see the garage door is on now too! Still no lock on the front door though :( The rain has flooded our back yard again which is disappointing and the house behind still hasn't put up their fence but I'm sure its not far away.
Can't wait to get back there Friday arvo to see where everything is at!
Hi Cassandra Jane! I just want to say your photos look lovely! You and I have very similar tastes! lol :) Did you choose matt white for your kitchen? We have chosen matt white and grey slate in matt for our kitchen and just wanted to know if you are happy with it?
ReplyDeleteAs requested we used Pave A Rama 0414 227 833
ReplyDeleteVery good work and reliable!
Do you have your PCI date yet?
Thanks heaps Jazz. No PCI date yet but im due for a progress update phone call today so I might ask~
ReplyDelete