So another 7am early start at site with our supervisor today. I don't really know what the purpose was, all I did was tell him some things that weren't done that he already knew about and we left! I guess he was doing the red dots after we left?? Oh well, he says to keep an eye out for the final invoice now and the certificate of occupancy for the bank and we'll see him on site again on the 8th for PC at 7am.
Apparently PC is when their clock stops so I learnt today. Then they have 10 working days to compete things for handover, lets hope we can get a cheque before then!
Site clean should be today and someone else turned up while we were there too so hopefully most of it will be finished by the 8th now. QA check happens on the 2nd and the final certifier inspection on the 3rd. Our silt net wont go in until the 2nd now.
Good news is supervisor said our splashback can be installed anytime.
He also mentioned the only leave the house 'builders clean' and that its not perfect or hygienic. How bad were your places upon handover?
Good news is supervisor said our splashback can be installed anytime.
He also mentioned the only leave the house 'builders clean' and that its not perfect or hygienic. How bad were your places upon handover?
Congrats - not long to go.
ReplyDeleteYou will need to do some cleaning and there will be dust!