Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekend away to celebrate my birthday!

So I may or may not be celebrating a 28th birthday on Saturday so my boyfriend and I are heading up to Noosa to stay at the new Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa!

We have booked a 1 bedroom suite including breakfast. I've also booked us dinner on Hastings Street and me a facial at Stephanie's Day Spa at the Resort on Sunday! Unfortunately the weather forecast doesn't look appealing but it will still be nice to be away from home anyway.

I've also decided to take a flex day on Friday and go and get a pedicure and check-out some things (couches, BBQ, carpet, Dyson & dryer) for the house. So all that on top of hairdresser Saturday morning, in-laws birthday dinner Friday night and family dinner Sunday night it should be a nice weekend.



 Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa, Noosa

1 comment: