Well Dec and I spent 4 hours shopping for leather lounges for our family room yesterday! How exhausting! We both went home with headaches but I think we found one!
We started at Harvey Norman....... crap!
Super Amart.......... more crap!
Nick Scali......... nice but a bit over the budget!
Freedom........... perfect!
The Orlando Modular, 2 seat + chase in white leather is our decision at this stage. We're also looking at getting the matching ottoman. We wondered if we needed to order it early to get it by the time the house is done but they have them in stock so we're not going to rush to order.
As we were on our way out Dec informed me this is what he wants for the rumpus room and because its my most favourite colour in the world I don't think I can argue! lol!
The Alcove 1.5 seat in Teal
The Alcove 2.5 seat in Licorice &
The Alcove Ottoman in Teal!




No comments:
Post a Comment