I've been inundated with phone calls from Metricon this week!
- Monday our CSC in the office rang to see how everything was going and if we were happy
- Tuesday our supervisors supervisor rang to see if we were happy with our supervisor &
- Wednesday our supervisor rang to give us more of an update!
Current status:
- Frame is finished!
- Fascia and gutter tomorrow.
- Tiles start Friday, could be finished Saturday weather permitting!
- Windows and plumbing and electrical rough-in's next week!
Also there was a coke can in one of the pipes on the weekend and when we tried getting it out it went in deeper. Our supervisor said not to worry as this is just a loop pipe and if we fill it with water it will float out, pfew! lol!
I'm also chasing Ipswich City Council tomorrow to dob in the builder at the back who still hasn't put up his stilt net! grrr!
Anyway, happy building guys. I'm loving reading your blogs so keep the posts coming!
Night :)
Sounds like things are full steam ahead for you guys! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHey guys, I found your blog from another blog. We are building an Everest from Metricon in Wishart. We also have the muddy issue, only worse. Ours is clay and it sticks like anything. We're up to painting stage.
ReplyDeleteWe didn't bother with a blog site. We wanted to but we choose to post it all on facebook. If you're interested visit me at www.facebook.com/jaylu77, and I will add you as a friend, so you can check out my progress.