Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Amazing update phone call!

I just spoke to our supervisor as we were slightly concerned about the windows getting damaged by the bricks and asked about gooping but apparently they only do that for render? They will be gurney'd at the end though.

Apparently the brickies are travelling all the way from Pacific Pines!

The progress is unbelievable!
  • Bricks started Monday and should be finished Wednesday
  • Waterproofing Wednesday
  • Thursday - kitchen/cabinetry installed (so they can measure up for stone benches). Doors & mouldings delivered
  • Monday - fix out of doors etc. starts
  • Next week - tiles delivered (Adrian is our tiler)
He said it will should be painted before Christmas but probably wont get the fit off done. So fast though!

Luckily today I emailed our landscape designer regarding our driveway and hopefully our tiler still has us booked in for January. Now I just need our carpet & the air-conditioners we want to come on special so I can order them too.

It's going to start getting busy now! Yipee!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - thats amazing progress!! I'm so happy for you guys after a those rain delays :)

    Looking forward to lots of updates with loads of pics in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had the same guy from Pacific Pines. He is really quick, and paays attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's a photo of the brickie on my blog, see if he's the same guy.

    ReplyDelete