The build of Cassie and Declan's first home in Tea Trees Estate, Springfield Lakes, Brisbane, Qld.
Building the Santorini 28 with the traditional facade with Metricon Homes
Hi Cassandra Thanks for the promo on my website wallpaperaustralia.com the business is called The Ivory Tower - Fabric and Wallpaper and what is on the website is a fraction of the wallpaper books we have( about 150 books), we also have a huge range of the latest fabrics and manufacture the soft furnishings. When I get the time I will be setting up the next eshop on fabrics and our Roman blinds so Come up and see us sometime. all the best Sharon
Hi Cassandra Thanks for the promo on my website wallpaperaustralia.com the business is called The Ivory Tower - Fabric and Wallpaper and what is on the website is a fraction of the wallpaper books we have( about 150 books), we also have a huge range of the latest fabrics and manufacture the soft furnishings. When I get the time I will be setting up the next eshop on fabrics and our Roman blinds so Come up and see us sometime. all the best Sharon
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon
ReplyDeleteIll definately get myself over to your store once the house starts. I have a few walls in mind for some gorgeous wall paper!
Thanks