Friday, July 23, 2010

3 sleeps till the 3 big appointments!

Monday 26th is the big colour appointment day we have been waiting for all year! I'm so excited, I can't wait, all my interior design study and years of dreaming about having a chance to do this myself are nearly here. Above are some pic's we are taking inspiration from for our black, white and grey home. Staying at Broadbeach on Sunday night as the big day Monday goes like this:
8.30-11.30 Tile Selection
12.00-3.00 Studio M Selection
3.00-5.00 Electrical Selection
Stay tuned for more pic's to come!

3 comments:

  1. Great interior photos. We're currently trying to choose carpet for our house, have you got any more pics of bedrooms with dark grey carpet or similar? :)

    T&T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at your appointment - if your into interior design you will love it.

    I would take a snack though - need to keep your sugar levels up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim & Tina I do have some more pics but they are in a word doc so give me ur email addy and ill send them across.

    ReplyDelete