So we're sitting on our hands waiting for a cheque to arrive in the mail!
Apparently our file has been forwarded to the payments department for processing! Who knows how long that takes, then we wait for it to arrive in the mail so we can book in handover, tomorrow certainly wont happen and Tuesday as I'd hoped may not even happen, maybe Wednesday?! It's so frustrating because all the trades are waiting for my call to get started and I feel bad as I'm messing up their schedules!
We also don't have any concrete yet due to the freaken rain in Brisbane that's holding all that up! This is also going to play a part in when they can get access to install our appliances as access to the garage is currently difficult. I asked the supervisor this morning if we can hold off installing the appliances until after we have possession and have tiled so we don't have to move the stove and re-install it. He said he could but that he currently has them booked in to be installed on Monday and he thinks they will be able to carry them over the boxing and steel that's there for the driveway! I'd rather wait, so at the moment we're playing everything hour by hour because that's how often things seem to be changing! lol!
I'm going to need some botox after all this, the lines under my eyes have doubled I swear since I started this whole process!

All good things come to those who wait...well that's the way I was looking at it anyway.
ReplyDelete