Another day in the trials and tribulations of our build!
The tiler had to go and do another job so he's not going to be ready to do ours till Monday now.
The supervisor STILL hasn't got back to us to tell us when we might handover, its now almost 3 weeks since PC and as of yesterday the list wasn't complete and we have no handover date or time.
Ahhh, what can you do but sit back, breath, try to relax and say 'its out of my hands' and let it go!
I'm hoping to have some good news to report VERY soon! ;-)
Just start packing..it will keep your mind off things (for at least a few hours! lol)
ReplyDeleteThat is a good idea actually! We just went to the house and he has completed everything but we still haven't heard, maybe tomorrow! Would be good to get the keys before the weekend!
ReplyDeleteYes. We moved most of our stuff on Saturday and Sunday, so the weekends are a good option!!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a CSC that does things from the office? You should ring them? I often spoke to them when I couldn't contact my own SS. I noticed my SS started to lose interest towards the end of the build. He probably had much to worry about, like other jobs. If he loses interest now, imagine how he's going to be when you need him to fix an urgent job just after handover. I've had problems with mine, had a lock that didn't work properly, hot water system that wasn't upto scratch. No help at all, but he eventually came good. Imagine if it was urgent.
ReplyDeleteCheer up, you're almost home.