Went for a late look at the block last night after an appointment so it was dark, but with the high beams of the car on I could see they had drilled for our piers and im pretty sure they have also filled them with concrete as there was some concrete mess left in the driveway. Nice to see some work on site at last, although pity about the over night rain.
I'll take some updated pics over the weekend :) YAY!
Arvo update: Supervisor just phoned for weekly update but was a bad line, I think he said they havent finished drilling all the piers and have a machine booked again for Monday weather permitting! Guess there isnt concrete in them yet?! He's just as p*ssed about this weather as me! Worst timing to be trying to start a build!
Looking forward to the photos ;->
ReplyDeleteNo photos to updater the blog. Wasnt worthwhile the drive out there to just see some holes with water in them! Looks like this rain is hanging around for at least Monday so more delays!
ReplyDelete