Friday, October 22, 2010

Slab Prep Done!

Well my poor other half had to work till 9pm tonight (playing catchup before he starts his new job promotion on 1st)  but I went out to the block after work to take some pics then I went back to help him (I'm the best!)

Was very happy to see there were still 6 guys there working at 5.30pm on a Friday setting up for our slab pour tomorrow!

After they left I took my pics and as I was about to leave our supervisor and his boss arrived to do what I assume is their "QA" inspection before the pour at 6.30am on Saturday!

They were running very late after our supervisors car broke down so they didn't have time to answer my questions unfortunately :( That upset me but it will be exciting to have a slab at last after 6 weeks on site! Wine tomorrow I think :)


 Bedroom 3 at the back and rumpus at the front with alfresco in the middle





 Bedroom 1 on left and study next to that
 Garage in the background

 Rumpus
 Our very small backyard that will be all decked
 Backyard again

Rainwater tank area
 Kitchen pipes inc electricity
 Left side (I'm pleasantly surprised how much space is on this side now)
 Looks like it takes up the whole site hey! Its actually less than half!
 Back left corner looking to front
Back right corner looking to front

No comments:

Post a Comment