Well after the trials and tribulations of yesterday you'd think I'd wake up today and everything would be OK, but no, i wake up, go downstairs and have another look at the new tiles next to our original choice and I start crying! I can't live with them, I'll never be completely happy.
I rang the tile shop to stop the delivery (they were in our street!) he wasn't happy with me and called me a typical female who can't make a decision to save herself (we had joked about me doing this in the shop yesterday) but in the end he was fine and he is organising the others to come from Melbourne in a couple of weeks.
In the mean time we wait, push back all our deliveries even further and watch our beautiful 'wenge' timber Venetians be installed this morning :-)
I'm happy now but am sorry to everyone I stuffed around yesterday including my amazing partner who said just do what makes you happy and STICK with it! lol!
Oh and the stuffed tiles have just been picked up! Yipee! Today is going to be a better day!
Oh and the stuffed tiles have just been picked up! Yipee! Today is going to be a better day!
I'm so glad you decided to go with what you really wanted :) In the end I guess a few weeks wait will be SO worth it in the end!
ReplyDeleteThe blinds look fab too!
Thanks :) I am glad too even though it will be a bit longer wait it will be worth it.
ReplyDelete