Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SOOOOOO OVER IT! :( Warning, Vent below!

Well exactly 1 week has passed now since Metricon 'should' have started building, but alas, our freaken bank STILL hasnt signed off on the 'authority to commence' because they are the slowest wet weaks in history!

I chase them every other day and they continue to give me the good old saying "will do all I can" or "i'll follow it through and keep you in the loop" (which they dont!) or "we should be able to issue the authority this week", but STILL nothing happens!

Monday I tried threatening them with "this is the last week to get this through or we wont be in by Christmas which will cause us huge implications", still to no avail! GRRR!

JUST DO IT ALREADY, then you wont have to put up with me chasing you!

Anyway, when and if we ever get this bloody piece of paper signed Metricon are ready to go pretty quickly, THANK GOD!

Sorry, needed a vent. Hopefully more to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. I feel for you! It took forever for our bank to get on with it too! But we got there in the end, so hopefully theres a light at the end of your tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If its not one thing its another!!!!

    Hang in there - just keep doing what you are doing (phone stalking) it will come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, they tell us today or tomorrow morning at the latest so we'll see~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain! Ours took a couple of weeks in the end....wouldn't happen to be CBA would it??!!

    ReplyDelete