Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm still here! Some pic's at last~

Hi all,
Sorry for the long time between posts, been a rather busy time getting settled into the new place which involves so much of our time! Anyway here are some pics of how it currently stands. No pics of rumpus, main bed, ensuite or rumpus as yet.
 New letter box!
 Some spray paint from us trying out where we want our garden beds
 The house next door is flying up!
 Entry, this still needs to be painted white, i have a mirror at freedom i want to go above it then ill probably paint the D&C a different colour. Also thinking about wallpaper for this wall eventually?
 Study bookcase with light above
 My bad attempt at a photo wall!
 Some pretty fake flowers :)
 Walk in pantry. Shelves going up in here next week
 We use this area heaps! So glad we got this walk through pantry.
 My bit messy pantry on the opposite wall
 Kitchen
 Kitchen where I need some white leather bar stools yet
 Niche :)
 1 of many of Dec's guitars, this one is allowed on show in the family room!
 Family room, still need some glass coffee tables and side tables
 Still need a TV cabinet for this room too, hence the TV on the floor!

 Our time being dining room table we 're-decorated'

 Wine rack going in above the fridge next week. Bin is going to be mounted in cupboard too.
 So feature wall here? Wall paper? I have no idea what to do with this wall!?
 Main bathroom




 Spare bedroom


 The current outdoor area, still LOTS to be done out here including decking and BBQ
 There is your Buddha mobile Chon :)
 Temporary outdoor setting
 Some of my plants I'm keeping alive in pots until we get the gardens ready!
 Our full WIR!
 And the shelves in there (messy! lol!)
 Study



 I want a black leather tub chair for this empty corner
 Laundry

So this is how some rooms currently look. After the cabinetry gets installed next week ill put some more pics up. Fences go up in a couple of weeks, we're still trying to choose a builder to do all the decking etc. Working on front yard design so we can start garden edging and turf etc. Lots more furniture needed but we're flat broke at the moment so it will be like this for a while now! We're enjoying spending very quiet weekends at home in our new house though. The first few nights it felt like we were in a hotel!
So I'm open for any of your gorgeous suggestions for any bits that are looking a bit bland. Its still early days and some things just got given temporary homes until I come up with some better ideas. All comments welcomed :-)
P.S. Sorry I've been slack and haven't been commenting on your blogs, i promise I'm still reading them however I just haven't had time to post comments! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks really good Cass! I was just thinking about you today as well! Coincidence! lol

    Love your letterbox!!! It rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great, you certainly have been busy. I really like your letter box it ceratinly ties in to the theme you have in your ensuite. The tiles you have choosen for your kitchen flooring have turned out awesome - glad you stuck to your original choice after all the drama you had
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looks great. I think it's best to not rush into feature walls and even some furniture etc. Best to live with it sometimes and get to know your house. I imagine it is hard to be patient though! Look forward to the next instalment of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I really love your laundry especially your overhead hanging / shelf area. Can I ask where you got it from? Did you have it built or did you buy it like that? If you bought it like that, where did you get it from?

    Loving the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete